Ethics and Professional Conduct for Pennsylvania CPAs.
This course is designed to meet the specific ethics requirements for the state of Pennsylvania. It covers the ethical beginnings, the Code of Professional Conduct, the ethical dilemmas of tax professionals, as well as Pennsylvania specific information.
The course covers general ethics, professional ethics, ethics in accounting, and the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct (with case studies).
- Real World Business Ethics
- Introduction to the Study of Ethics
- The Value of Professional Codes of Ethics
- AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- Understanding the Code of Professional Conduct
- Ethics and the Tax Professional
No advance preparation required
Level of Knowledge
Group Internet Based
NASBA Field of Study